Men & Women’s Health
- An important part of staying healthy is to visit your doctor at least once a year for a full checkup
- This can include: blood tests, heart check, blood pressure, skin check, hearing test, lung function test, height, weight and a urine test
- Your doctor can also discuss your diet, exercise, stress, family, relationships and a review of your current medications and immunisation status
- For the men, this may include a Prostate check and for more detailed information on Men’s Health Click Here
- For the ladies, a Cervical screening test, breast check and for more detailed information on Women’s’ Health Click Here.