Skin Checks & Minor Surgery
- If you think you have a suspicious spot, the first step is to talk to your doctor
- Your doctor knows your health history and can help you understand your personal risk factors for skin cancer, can examine your skin, treat some skin cancers and refer you to a specialist if necessary. At this practice, we have doctors who are specially trained to treat a variety of skin conditions
- Other doctors who treat skin cancer include dermatologists (doctors who have completed additional training in skin diseases), plastic surgeons and some general surgeons
- Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health professional if unsure
- Your doctor can also provide you with information on skin cancer prevention
- If you experience the pain of an ingrown toe-nail, our doctors can provide a surgical solution if conservative care proves unsatisfactory
- Our practice also provides circumcision & non scalpel vasectomy services.